In this post, I want to recommend a free HTML control panel framework – tabler to you, which is based on Bootstrap 4, designed simple and elegant.
Tabler is a premium and open Source admin panel template with responsive and high-quality UI. Therefore, you can use it for free!
The tabler is free HTML dashboard theme built on Bootstrap 4, as a result, tabler comes with tons of well-designed components and features:
- Coded by Developers for Developers. The tabler with clear and telling code that you won’t get lost in. It was made with care and loves so that you don’t have to spend hours on making it work <3
- The tabler is an Open Source project, so you can see the code of Tabler on its GitHub account. If you miss any feature feel free to create a pull request there, we’ll definitely check it.
- Build with Bootstrap, the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework. Due to this web developers without experience can modify code without any problems.
- It with simply, beautiful, open source icons. Tabler is built with the newest version of Feather icons made by Cole Bemis.
How to apply it to your website?
To use our build system and run our documentation locally, you’ll need a copy of Tabler’s source files and Node. Follow these steps:
- Download and install Node.js, which we use to manage our dependencies.
- Navigate to the root
/tablerdirectory and run
npm installto install our local dependencies listed in
- Install Ruby, install Bundler with
gem install bundler, and finally run
bundle install. This will install all Ruby dependencies, such as Jekyll and plugins.Windows users: Read this guide to get Jekyll up and running without problems.
When completed, you’ll be able to run the various commands provided from the command line.
- From the root
npm run servein the command line.
- Open http://localhost:4000 in your browser, and voilà.
- Any change in
/srcdirectory will build application and refresh the page.
Warning! all changes made in
_site/ folder would be overwritten on application build.
Code released under the MIT License.
Demo of Tabler: https://tabler.github.io/tabler/
Project website: https://tabler.github.io/