mood is a little better
- Want testing in the shelves before App please see
iOS- the most complete testing tutorial contains how to make computer at the same time on App and also a real machine debugging. P12 file use
Because of the recent update of Xcode 8, the creation of the certificate is similar, but in the Xcode 8 settings have some changes, I will add in the following, if any questions, please contact me..
Note that the same can be set in the Build Setting certificate, but a little trouble, it is recommended to set up a certificate in General, more convenient, you can also look at the wrong place sign.
Xcode 8 certificate set
- Developer account
- Completed project
- Create App ID
- Two, create a certificate request file (CSR file)
- Three, create a release certificate (CER)
- Four, create Provisioning Profiles configuration file (PP file)
- Five. Create applications in App Store
- Six, packing shelves
Create App ID
- 1 open Apple Developer Network, click “Account” login member center.
- 2 fill in the information to create app ID
+ + create ID
Two, create a certificate request file (CSR file)
CRS file is used to bind your computer
- At 1 LaunchPad, find the open Keychain access
[Uploading 3_933887.png. In the other! “.
- 2 click on the top left corner of the computer to access the key – Certificate assistant – request from the certificate authority
- 3 the following interface appears, select store to disk, click continue
- 4 choose to store to the desktop, store
- 5 Click to complete
- 6 see the following file on the desktop, the certificate request file completed
Three, create a release certificate (CER file)
- 1 find Certificates, click All, and then click on the upper right corner + number
- 2 Click App Store Ad Hoc
Issued certificate and certificate requires developers to create and operate two times for device debugging developer certificate, certificate issued for submission to AppStore.
- 3 Click Continue
- 4 Click Continue
- 5 click choose File.. To create a good certificate request file: CertificateSigningRequest.certSigningRequest file, click Generate
- 6 click on the Download download to create a good release certificate (CER suffix file), and then click Done, you create a certificate will be stored in the account.
- 7 double click install. If not installed, will focus on the list of the certificate file can directly drag the keychain access in general: a developer account to create a release certificate is enough, if you need on the other computer on the App, only need to create p12 file access on the key, to install p12 files to the other computer. This is equivalent to giving other computers permission to publish App.
Four, create Provisioning Profiles file
- Find Provisioning Profiles, click All, and then click on the upper right corner + number
- 2 select App Store, click Continue
The process also needs to be carried out two times, respectively, to create the development of the PP certificate and PP certificate issued.
- 3 in the App ID this option bar to find what you just created: App IDs (Bundle ID) type of package, click Continue
- 4 select the certificate you just created (or generate the p12 file that release certificate), click Continue
- 5 enter a name in the Profile Name column (this is the name of the PP file, you can enter, where I use the project name, easy to separate), and then click Generate
Note: wildCard format certificate does not push, PassCard and other services for the application, careful choice. Because the PP certificate developer certificate requires a real machine debugging, so we need to bound the real machine, here because before adding some equipment, so here you can directly select the add, if not, need to be real UDID copy add here. In the release of the PP file, there is no such step.
- 6.Download generated PP file, and then click Done
Double click on the add to the Xcode, so in the real machine debugging or release, you can have different PP and its corresponding certificate. In fact, you can not download save
Five, in App Store create application
1, back to Account, click iTunes Connect
2, click on my App
3, click on the new iOSApp
4, according to the prompts to fill in the corresponding information, and then click create
5, in turn to the different sizes of App screenshots pulled into the corresponding inside
6, fill in the App profile
7, according to the prompt input
At this point the build version has not yet generated, we first fill out the basic information, and then into the Xcode to send the project package to come over. Note: be sure to click on the top right corner to save.
Do not forget to fill in the test account, otherwise it will be rejected, and must be good to say with the server colleagues, do not delete the test account, or the same was rejected (contact number must be + 86, such as: +86 13720329661)
Six, packing shelves
Packaged in Xcode to find the project you have just downloaded the release certificate (suffix.Cer) or p12 file, and PP file, double-click, does not seem to respond, but they have been added to your key. This step can be omitted if the previous step has been operated.
1, open the Xcode, click on the configuration of the project environment, you can choose Add Apple + ID; click View Details can view the Apple Id Certificates and Provisioning Profile certificate file, you can click here to download. In the project under the Identity Targets, Team select the corresponding Apple ID.
Special note: here to fill out the Apple ID is not your own phone to create the Apple ID must account for the developer’s account number and password (~QAQ~ I was here pit)
2, select the simulator for iOS Device, according to the following tips
3, modify the.Plist file, the two.Plist files must be modified
4, Archive online package, select Product > in the real state; Archive, if not the real state, Archive will be available in grey).
5, after packing will generate a IPA file, and then return to my App~~ in the build version, click on the Application Loader will download it, and then through the software to upload the IPA file to appstore.
Here we insert a knowledge point iOS packaged -api package in the 4 method
Packing problems will occur during
Solution: a solution to the UUID error in iOS- packaging
Application Loader upload error
Solution: ERROR following The URL found in app are not the current format:[XXX]. to delete the schemes path in the XXX as shown in the following figure in, ITMS-90158:
6 after the success of the return to my App, refresh the page, there will be a number in the construction of the version number, click the + + to send the program to add up on the line
7 submit audit
Want testing in the shelves before App please check
IOS- the most complete testing tutorial contains how to make computer at the same time on App and also a real machine debugging. P12 file use