Every iOS developer is broken over the wings of angels, have been more than certificate configuration of torment, finally learned how to manually manage the certificate, the apple PA to a Automatically manage signing, and fell into a circle of ignorant force, is not really let me relaxed, follow me here to be full of haze and empty, do not complain, do not complain, after all, apple PA is kindness! Next, let you understand this article with automatic configuration certificate such as breeze across the forehead, blowing away the haze of your heart”.
First, we use a new developer account to help you understand the process of Automatically manage signing
- 1 look at the chart – this is a new account!
- 2 let’s look at the current account is not set up so that the state next to a red point to remind us that we need a developer account. At the same time in the Automatically manage signing has a line of text, which means that I am now Xcode strong, do not you manually manage the certificate, and I want to alleviate the pain of these developers! I will automatically create and update certificates, appID and configuration files, you see I am not very cattle, do not hurry to tick!
- 3 when we select a developer account, it will start to create a certificate for us, appID; as for the configuration file, the test did not automatically create.
- 4 after the circle turn after all, appear relaxed many, we open the profile next to the exclamation mark, will see it for we have created the APP ID, and next to a *, followed by the text that is the APP ID I was created to match according to your Bundle ID the asterisk wildcard is rather mean, it guarantees that you are changing the Bundle ID account is still the App ID not created again, it will introduce the following.
- 5 we have access to the web page to see the developer account has created a certificate for us, my God – a good magic wood? The name of the certificate created is the name of the developer and the name of my computer.
- 6 let us look at the APP ID also gave us a good ~ good service! Automatically created APP ID name “XC WildCard” or “Xcode wildcard”, it is easy to distinguish! Look carefully, you will find that the APP ID is not a specific name, but a number, that is, I just said the meaning of the pass, the following will be introduced to the.
- 7 after the previous two to help us create the process of certificate and APP ID happy, I think it should also create a configuration file, click on the results, a look, to witness the miracle of the moment — not to come full well, really, have half a few mean? Well, then create the profile to be solved by hand ~
Two: understanding the relationship between Bundle ID and * wildcard
- 1 we take a look at the role of the * * * *, we will Bundle ID from “com.MingTaiQinz” to “com.MingTaiQinzys”.
- 2 see below, the APP ID is still below Matches *, and Bundle ID to “com.MingTaiQinzys”, which is just the set of Bundle ID, in fact, the word “Matches English Bundle ID means, Bundle ID, is the Bundle ID.
- 3 at this time into the development account to see, you will find no change, ID use * wildcard instead, so the role is to ensure that you use a different Bundle ID will not again create a APP ID file.
Three: to ensure the use of their own creation of APP ID is not confused
- 1 create a APP ID, Bundle ID “com.MingTaiQinzys”
- 2 create profile
- 3 we opened the account management interface, I used here is Xcode8.3, and there are differences before the 8.3 version, before it can click on to see a lot of configuration files, and this interface can turn to download, only “Download All Profiles” this option is cheating! We don’t know when to use which configuration files before, directly into the folder to delete all the configuration files, and then download their own needs that can be, here is a download to download all, do not let directly into the folder, feel a bit inconvenient, but do not worry, I will introduce how to put into the configuration file folder!
- 4 I click here to download all, and so the gray circle turn on the line
- 5 look at the Xcode interface, automatically becomes my own “com.MingTaiQinzys”, look carefully Oh ~APP next to ID is no longer the * wildcard, here I explain why not just create a wildcard but my own “com.MingTaiQinzys”, although before the wildcard is to acquire Bundle ID, also called “com.MingTaiQinzys”, obviously, through this, we understand it to find the rules are as follows: if there are the same and wildcard characters to create their own ID, then use to create ID, without the use of wildcards.
- 6 below we find the folder to place the configuration file, it is in the sub folder of the resource library, this is a hidden folder, this is where all the project configuration files. Here is the MAC command to display and hide the folder write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles -boolean true defaults killall defaults write com.apple.finder; Finder AppleShowAllFiles -boolean false. Killall Finder
- 7 If you do not worry, can this folder delete all configuration files, you will find wonderful things, is to Xcode will automatically download the corresponding configuration files in this folder according to your configured certificate Bundle ID, and you will immediately delete the automatically created, appears to be a beat to death Jack Bauer ah ~ let me very miss Yeh movie
- 8.Xcode is looking for a certificate and configuration file according to the Bundle ID, so to ensure the uniqueness and the confusion will not, when you want to create a APP with the same ID, it will prompt you cannot create already exists, of course, this is the most basic common sense.
To this, I think you have been able to understand the process of automatic management of Xcode certificate, if not enough to understand, it is recommended to calm down to see again to ensure that its meaning from now!
1: automatic certificate management principle is to match the certificate and configuration file according to the APP you created ID, can also be understood as according to your Bundle ID to match, compared to manual management or more convenient, but also is not easy to make a mistake, let you understand the certificate management process in the configuration when a relaxed smile, no longer wrong configuration file package, no longer confuse the relationship between the configuration of certificate, this is very important, you need to understand the sequence of events certificate configuration is configured not every time, you still not knowing why it is so so, although successful, but fallible.
2: if you find the Xcode automatic configuration of APP ID configuration file is not what you want, because you are a APP ID can correspond to multiple configuration files, so although it APP ID is right, the configuration file is not necessarily right, this time, you go to the folder to delete all the configuration files, and then configure it!
I am Qinz, I hope my article to help you.