As a iOSer, the development of App uploaded to App Store is necessary. Here to explain in detail the specific process steps.
- A paid developer account (account type is divided into individual (Individual), the company (Company), enterprises (Enterprise), (University) the four types, the annual rates were $99, $99, $299, free of charge.).
- A project that has been developed.
- Your Xcode must be the official version, the beta version of Xcode is not able to upload items.
- Upload the Mac OS X system must be the official version, beta version is not.
- Make sure that the Xcode you are installing is downloaded from the App Store or the developer’s Web site, rather than the installation package that was obtained from other sources, as the unofficial download of Xcode might have a XcodeGhost virus. How to check?
Four, generate release certificate
- Open the Apple Developer Center: https://developer.apple.com
Apple Developer Center
below the Apple input payment account and password (if your computer has saved password, directly into the
- Click: Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles (specialized certificate generation, binding Bundle Id, bind device device, the place where the description file)
- Click Certificates to generate certificate selection iOS, tvOS, watchOS, All click on the upper right corner of the new
to add a new certificate to add 1 certificate because do App upload, choose the production certificate (App Store and Ad Hoc
App) Store and Ad Hoc
note: a developer account can only be created (1-2 the development of (testing) certificate, 2-3 production (release) certificate), if the front of your App Store Ad Hoc button can not choose, on behalf of the account you no longer create new production certificate.
solution: from the common use of this account on the computer generated.P12 files, import their own computer. (try not to do the following second steps) if you want to generate, delete the existing one. Note: if you delete a certificate, the person who is using this certificate will not be able to use it again, unless it is rebuilt and then re imported into your computer using.P12!
note: if you want to delete the certificate, perform the following procedure, or skip.
to delete the certificate and then connected to the
, part of the production certificate to
to generate 2
3 generation certificate certificate
certificate 4 generation upload the CSR file to get the certificate (the CSR file to the machine keys we need to create) in other inside the Launchpad, click on the pop-up interface Keychain access as follows
Keychain Access Toolbar select Keychain access certificate assistant -> ->
request request Certificate…
certificate information from a certificate authority Save the CSR file to a location of the MAC disk (I choose here is the desktop, storage)
certificate storage click the
CertificateSigningRequest.certSigningRequest file and then back to the browser, click on the choose File..
CSR chose to create a good file: CertificateSigningRequest.certSigningRequest file, click to select
from CSR click on the Generate file
CSR upload upload certificate certificate to jump as the interface, click on the DownLoad download the certificate (CER And then click on Done, you create the release certificate will be stored in the account.
download generated certificate
cer suffix file
Note: This certificate can only be downloaded once. After downloading, you can’t go back to the download page when you close the page.
if you do not need to be used for other computers, then skip the following items directly, jump to the fifth step (binding Bundle Identifier)
Add: generate p12 files on other computers using this release certificate
- Double click the installation certificate after open Keychain access, choose to install the certificate right click on the
note: if no export can use this certificate to delete, and then double-click the file to install the certificate to download.
export export certificate certificate
storage certificates derived
note: file if.P12 password
can set a password for the certificate, also can not set a password; if you set a password, then install this certificate when others will enter the password, otherwise unable to install. No password is set here.
p12 derived certificate issued
certificate if necessary can also release App on another computer, you must install the certificate issued.
Five, create App IDs and bind your App Bundle Identifier
Back to the page: https://developer.apple.com/account/ios/identifiers/bundle/bundleList.action
- Click App IDs, enter the following interface, click on the upper right corner of the +
- Fill in the App IDs and Bundle Identifier
App IDs and Bundle Identifier to fill in the
note: upload App using Bundle (not Identifier -, are English + Digital) must be fixed, can not use a placeholder. If your Bundle Identifier has been bound on the site, and if you have modified your project inside the Bundle Identifier, then you need to re-enter the developer account binding. App contains Bundle Identifier
modify project, the default of two, the rest of the project according to their own needs to choose
- Click continue
- Click Register
- Click Done
Six, the creation of a description file (describing the role of the document is to associate the certificate and Bundle Identifier)
- Find Provisioning Profiles, click All, and then click on the upper right corner +
- Because it is released, so select the following App Store this description file, click Continue
select App Store
- In the App ID column to find this option you just created: App IDs (Bundle Identifier) type Continue
choose to publish project Bundle Identifier
- Choose your newly created Certificate (or p12 files generated in the issued certificate), according to their own computer on the release date of the certificate to select, click on the Continue
chose to create a release certificate
- Enter a name in the Profile Name column (this is the name of the PP file, can easily enter, are convenient here I use the engineering name), then click on the Generate
to describe the file name
- Download generated PP file, and then click Done, click the setup (flashed away, no other effect)
to generate the PP file generated description file
Six, open space in App Store
- Back to Member Center, click iTunes Connect
and click iTunes
- Login developer account (or previously paid account)
- After logging in, click on my App
to click on my App
- Click on the upper left corner of the number, click on the new (Note: we are iOS App development, do not choose Mac App)
- In order to fill in the corresponding information according to the prompt (SKU, for statistical data such as ID, according to the company needs to fill), and then click create
to fill in the information note: if filled, may tell you that your App name is already taken, so you can only feel shy, renamed! (and suggest that we should not go to the famous name of the App, otherwise the audit may be rejected)
- Fill in App other information
- Fill in the price and sales range (because I have not signed a contract developer account tax, so not on-line application fee, so only temporarily free)
to fill in the price and sales range
- In order to
different sizes of App screenshots pulled into the corresponding need to fill in the different size of the mobile phone screen shots (running also is to take different sizes, at least 3 pages up to 5 pages of screenshots and then drag the response zone (Command + S) in the simulator can save the screenshot to the desktop) (Note: if the picture size is incorrect, suggesting that the drag the simulator into 100% and Command plus S) size reference table set different sizes under the
screenshot size reference map size
- Fill in the App profile
fill in the App profile
- According to the prompts to enter the
in accordance with the prompts in order to enter the
error: if the upload App icon fails, prompt Alpha error, then look at the following.
open your icon image, tick off the
hook off this
- Click on the rating of the back of the editor, truthfully fill out, click to complete the
- Fill in the
to fill in the audit information audit information
version is: (then the word is automatically posted below if approved, it is automatically uploaded to App Store for people to download)
- At this point the build version has not yet generated, we first fill out the basic information, and then into the Xcode to send the project package to come over.
note: be sure to click on the top right corner to save.
Seven, packaged in Xcode Engineering
Find the certificate you have just downloaded (suffix.Cer) or p12 file, and the PP file, double-click, does not seem to respond, but they have been added to your keychain.
- Select iOS Xcode in the Device (where you can not choose the simulator), according to the following tips to operate
- If your application does not support the horizontal screen, the two hooks removed
if your application does not support the horizontal screen, the removal of the two hooks
- View version number and build version
view version number and build version number
- Configure publishing Certificate (select ps: screenshot certificate is wrong, your attention, should choose to publish
configuration issuing certificates
note: if there is no yellow exclamation mark, on behalf of your configuration if there is no problem, that is, certificate and description file does not match the description file or just choose the Bundle and the Bundle Identifier project now is not the same, go to develop.apple.com to find you in the description file to confirm the binding of bundle to Identifier and your project is not the same?
- The breakpoint, global breakpoints, Zombie mode, etc. to be removed.
remove breakpoints, global breakpoints
remove Zombie mode
6 set the Release mode (Debug is the test, Release is released for use)
7 select Xcode under Archive Product (specifically for the project, or packaged items)
8 the following figure shows that you did not add developer account, click on the lower right foot Add button can add
did not add developer account
9 enter the paid developer account
input developer account
may pop up the following interface, if not pop, press Command.
10 then go back to Archive (select paid account), and then click Choose
select paid account
then wait for
11 select Upload to submit
12 on behalf of the successful upload, if an error, please refer to the iOS App upload project encountered problems
13 and last return ItunesConnect website on your own App information check
view in App information
14 here you can add code
Click + number to select the code version
add build version
15 submitted for review
submitted for review
16.App has been prepared from submission, becoming pending audit status
is waiting for audit status
17 waiting for Apple’s audit…
1, there are two versions of the method, one is the use of Xcode (above has been introduced), and the other is to use a software called Application Loader:
- Use Xcode to build version:
above has been introduced (has Archive, Organizer in Xcode: Window can enter the ->
Upload) to App Store…
- Use Application Loader build version: as above, click on “Export…”, export a IPA file (ps: for insurance purposes, so that Apple audit a little bit, you can click on “Validate…” To verify it, here is to verify the Application Loader download Xcode) when you have downloaded (no please download), Xcode pop-up right below
Open Developer Tool interface
Application Loader open (if not logged in, you will be prompted to log in to your account
developer) Application Loader
select your IPA file (or double-click the “delivery application” to your IPA file, then select) according to the prompts on the line, uploaded without wrong, a few minutes can see the version you upload in iTunes Connect.
Add on these, and then meet the additional! Personal suggestion build version using Application Loader upload