I have vagrant setup in my machine and I am using Homestead 7 Laravel Box for PHP development. My Host computer is running Windows 10.
I am using Visual Studio Code 1.15.1.
My PHP executable is not set in Visual Studio setting. How can I configure PHP executable in my current development environment?
To set it in Visual Studio Code, do the following
- Go to File -> Preferences -> Settings.
- Look for the the setting php.validate.executablePath = null,.
- Point it to the location of the php.exe. (e.g. C:/php/php.exe).
- Finally, copy it onto the User Settings pane on the right side then save.
- Output should look like this: php.validate.executablePath = “C:/php/php.exe”,