Since the Google server China moved from the mainland, mainland users with Google services will automatically jump to http://google.com.hk in Hongkong, a keyword filtering and occasionally is not very stable, this to our life and work have caused trouble.
First, you can access http://google.com through the following methods
1. direct use of http://www.google.com/ncr, NCR is no country redirection, is a mandatory not jump command;
2. with https://www.google.com/, HTTPS protocol.
Two, and the other problem is that the default search for the Chrome browser is also set to http://www.google.com.hk/, and we can do it ourselves.
- Chrome – Settings – Search – manage search engines – other search engines
- Pull to the bottom and have a “add””
- Name: write by myself, I write http://google.com
- Keyword (keyword), I write G
- The last empty key is written to Url (http://www.google.com/search, hl=zh-CN&, q=%s), or (http://www.google.com/search, q=%s) parentheses for the fill part
- Then set it as the default search engine!
, setting, of, Google, search.png
So easy! Enjoy Google’s original search!