Cato is an open source command line launcher, which is suitable for Chrome and Opera, to achieve search bookmarks, open/close tabs, control extensions, calculator, mute, copy URL and other functions. Cato supports for custom appearance, shortcut keys lovers Essential.
It is a very similar to the introduction of Chrome in the Alfred, quick start application, management extension: Steward very similar to the expansion.
Cato default outgoing shortcut Mac: Command ⌘ + J / Windows and Linux: Ctrl + J, then you can use the command line to play Chrome.
Including (brackets within the order, do not need all the input, will automatically match, need to choose up and down):
- Add/delete the current tab is a bookmark (Bookmark)
- Create New Window / New Tab (New)
- Close the tab (Close)
- Close the current window All tabs In addition to the current tab (Close)
- Copy the current page URL (Copy)
- Search and switch tabs (Change)
- Open the current tab in a new window (Detach)
- Management extension: start, stop, write in (Extensions)
- Duplicate the current tab (Duplicate)
- Play, pause
- Rearrange the tab
- and many more